Nebulae
Europeans: haha American racists are so dumb and retarded lol

The same Europeans when:

cuml1h.jpeg
hey i call em what they tell me to call em love my family

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
F in the chat for Alejandro Garlindo, the first human character to be ever killed by the National Guard.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Friendly reminder that I made a Panthereye character to provide roleplay. Not to be an S2K pincushion.
You want to shoot something that can't fight back, I recommend booting up sandbox and blasting regular zombies to get your rocks off.
:)

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Friendly reminder that I made a Panthereye character to provide roleplay. Not to be an S2K pincushion.
You want to shoot something that can't fight back, I recommend booting up sandbox and blasting regular zombies to get your rocks off.
I think I do @give Neobisit ix_ar2

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
Friendly reminder that Tinbe made a Panthereye character

You want to shoot something that can't fight back, I recommend blasting that xeno fuck on sight.
Had the chance for some minor RP with them when I was climbing a ladder on a building - was a great interaction. None one died too, so, left us all with some RP. Would recommend it :)

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Had the chance for some minor RP with them when I was climbing a ladder on a building - was a great interaction. None one died too, so, left us all with some RP. Would recommend it :)
we got an alien lover over here

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I was really disappointed when I finished reading this post because you didn’t waste the xeno bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.