Serious unofficial HL2RP² launch feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
mfers writing they thesis and essay on a video games script economy and resources

bro i literally did /me ties stick to metal using cloth and got spawned a machete

were experiencin a skill issue fr fr

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
I will say that his attempts to bribe me were pretty shitty, considering he tried to offer me closed access to certain channels that I had no business being in, and you know this because you overheard part of it.
do you actually think I was being serious ahahahaha

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
mfers writing they thesis and essay on a video games script economy and resources

bro i literally did /me ties stick to metal using cloth and got spawned a machete

Chad tier 'bricks in my suitcase' energy.

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
it would make a lot more sense if we had the junk lootpool upped (car batteries, parts, random junk) to scrap for resources & distributing this through small situations (crashed car, dead person with junk on them, trader, random rigged box in the woods) instead of showing up to the daily supply line and asking for it

gives reason for people to need to scrap/loot for making suits and not "hi can I have 37463482 metal scrap pieces, thanks"

serious or not it's poor taste

and of course you're going to claim you weren't serious now that it's been brought up on the forums, sure didn't sound like you were joking around when you kept begging for two straight days in the cop discord.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it would make a lot more sense if we had the junk lootpool upped (car batteries, parts, random junk) to scrap for resources & distributing this through small situations (crashed car, dead person with junk on them, trader, random rigged box in the woods) instead of showing up to the daily supply line and asking for it

gives reason for people to need to scrap/loot for making suits and not "hi can I have 37463482 metal scrap pieces, thanks"

I support this.

If I see someone literally translate a crafting recipe IC again I'm actually going to strangle several children

Komchan

nen
Nebulae

wait im allowed to rp craft things again?

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Yes, because clearly I was the one who brought it up and not simman when he wanted to bitch about how @Numbers is running things.

SMH man, this is the first time this has come up since Apoc and you're railing on me for defending myself against simman's inanity.

You put it on the forums before, accusing "an RL" of doing this stuff, on a suggestion where nobody told you anything or provoked you in any way. We're not even on about this, Simman and Numbers can talk their own stuff and sort their problems, I'm pretty sure of it.

What, do the reporting myself?

I'm not affected, I do know who was, but it's not my position to demand they perform that. Ball's in their court, not mine.

If you're not affected why did you bring it up to throw shade at someone, if you don't even know the details. You dare judge someone when you're pulling this kind of antihero stuff. If it's not your position and you won't report it, keep the snarky remarks and second hand accusations to yourself.

I think the honest truth is that Simman has spent literally years cultivating - sometimes happily - the reputation he has. I'm sure he'll admit that himself, because he has before.

So when he comes into the feedback thread the way he has in the past - making jabs and claiming rebel bias - It reads the same way it has for years and years; like he's biased and with an agenda, complaining when things don't go the way of the faction he mains.

I'm not saying he deserves to be dogpiled at all but people aren't just going to forget what he's known for when he comes in kicking up dust.

Gives nobody the right to pull the shit 77East was pulling in a god damned suggestion. Or the mentions and backhanded comments indirectly dropped here and there but not just him but many others. There was no provocation in those cases, yet it was done. It makes me think.

you know this because you overheard part of it.

The only reason I know about the supposed harassment is cause you brought it up in some unrelated thread because you felt like taking a random jab at him.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fetchimage

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
You put it on the forums before, accusing "an RL" of doing this stuff, on a suggestion where nobody told you anything or provoked you in any way.
If you're not affected why did you bring it up to throw shade at someone, if you don't even know the details
Because that was a completely different situation, I was right there when that one went down.

Literally all I did was go "cops can't use creative ideas lol" on the suggestion, and you act like I'm shouting that someone's the next pepper.

The only reason I know about the supposed harassment is cause you brought it up in some unrelated thread because you felt like taking a random jab at him.
See, that right there is it. You're already conflating two separate situations with each other and all because @Simman102 wants to whine on about cop restrictions. It was a jab at that RL, sure, but not Simman.

There was no provocation in those cases, yet it was done. It makes me think.
Idk man, I'd say I was right on the money given the 4 pages of people wondering why rank leaders won't allow for patrols & said rank leaders complaining they have nothing to do (because they don't patrol).

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Because that was a completely different situation, I was right there when that one went down.

Literally all I did was go "cops can't use creative ideas lol" on the suggestion, and you act like I'm shouting that someone's the next pepper.

It's seemingly always a good reason to bring up shit unprovoked and cause drama regardless for you.

See, that right there is it. You're already conflating two separate situations with each other and all because @Simman102 wants to whine on about cop restrictions. It was a jab at that RL, sure, but not Simman.

And seemingly anyone's good enough to get a jab thrown at them. Get what I'm hinting at?

Idk man, I'd say I was right on the money given the 4 pages of people wondering why rank leaders won't allow for patrols & said rank leaders complaining they have nothing to do (because they don't patrol).

Whether you're right on the money or not doesn't matter considering it's about detecting an issue, discussing it and solving it, not making it a reason to point fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.