• The Devs should make their own game

• Other

• Transfer current stuff to UE4

Results are only viewable after voting.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Unless you're willing to go for whitelisted communities then nebulous can't offer anything that other communities aren't doing in GTA RP lest you decide that you're willing to commit a metric fuckton of dev work
Well why would we bother doing anything outside of GMod if we’re not willing to put the work in?
[doublepost=1567866430][/doublepost]There’s a lot of angles to consider with any projects. Though the example of GTA RP seems to be one that most are severely overestimating in terms of existing servers.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
scorched earth
kill all miners
I once created an artificial smoothstone cave that guarded the entrance to my home and filled it with smoothstone pressure plates that detonated a storage of 50 TNT blocks if you took the wrong path

covered in darkness, only people who knew of the route could pass through safely, and i made sure to spread the rumour of the chamber

mutually assured destruction is the greatest deterrent

all miners are bastards, kill em all 2016 i am a raider man

D

Deleted member 243

I once created an artificial smoothstone cave that guarded the entrance to my home and filled it with smoothstone pressure plates that detonated a storage of 50 TNT blocks if you took the wrong path

mutually assured destruction is the greatest deterrent

all miners are bastards, kill em all 2016 i am a raider man

Let me guess. 3 blocks down, torch at the bottom, tnt ontop and gravel above. Use a stone pressure plate in caves to commit some warcrimes

God I love landmines

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Let me guess. 3 blocks down, torch at the bottom, tnt ontop and gravel above. Use a stone pressure plate in caves to commit some warcrimes

God I love landmines
this but upside down
maxresdefault.jpg

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i've like kinda heard of ss13 in passing but i never rly looked into it or played it obv. wat is it? can u describe? what would we do?? that sort of stuff.
Basically, you have a job to do on a space station. You can choose from a wide variety of jobs, ranging from an engineer who gets all the power running and repairs any damages, to a geneticist who's working with people to decode their genetic sequences to find either cool, new powers or debilitating disabilities, to even a religious chaplain who holds funerals and does tasks for the fickle gods with the hopes of receiving a divine gift.

I think if nebulous had an SS13 server, we could add our own spin to the station; perhaps the occasional CentCom officer will come on the ship for an inspection and secretly be a member of the Syndicate (the main enemy of Nanotransen (who're the guys who employed you on their space station)) trying to steal the nuclear authentication disk.

Honestly, it's a brilliant autism project and I think it could give a lot of potential. It's just about how creative you are, really.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Basically, you have a job to do on a space station. You can choose from a wide variety of jobs, ranging from an engineer who gets all the power running and repairs any damages, to a geneticist who's working with people to decode their genetic sequences to find either cool, new powers or debilitating disabilities, to even a religious chaplain who holds funerals and does tasks for the fickle gods with the hopes of receiving a divine gift.

I think if nebulous had an SS13 server, we could add our own spin to the station; perhaps the occasional CentCom officer will come on the ship for an inspection and secretly be a member of the Syndicate (the main enemy of Nanotransen (who're the guys who employed you on their space station)) trying to steal the nuclear authentication disk.

Honestly, it's a brilliant autism project and I think it could give a lot of potential. It's just about how creative you are, really.
could just have linked him this

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
could just have linked him this

It's not that good at explaining the proper mechanics of the game, and shows only a very, very small portion of what you can do in SS13. It's more of a comedic review rather than an informative one, and whilst it's good at getting someone to play the game (like how it did to me) you'll definitely need to spend time reading the respective server's wiki if you want to learn how to truly be robust.

D

Deleted member 4795

I'm curious to see what kind of impact WW3 RP has on the community.