Dazza

b130article-0-029B3889000005DC-880_468x355.jpg

hi

Reactions: List

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
it'd be nice to have it back but it deserves to rest now
it served its purpose well and made many, many memes, even more than other game modes probs and many will never forget the 2 years of autsim
but it must rest now

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
To be perfectly honest, WW3RP was not doing all that bad when Dallas came and started doing weekly if not bi-daily events that were both s2k and passive. If it really did come back, it'd need dedicated staff team that'd make events for the playerbase, cause otherwise it'll stick back to the regular stereotype of "go s2k, wait 30 minutes, do a bit of RP, go out s2k, wait 30 minutes, rinse and repeat".

Honestly, I had a great time RPing there and after the lore change (when it swapped over to cold war era), it did have its own atmosphere which I didn't find anywhere else. I do believe that a lot of people would like to see it make a comeback, but I don't think it is possible as of now, since we just recently had two servers opened and it'd be kind of difficult to get ANOTHER server going right now. That's my opinion though.

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
but if this were even to be considered, we'd have to wait until both hl2rp and ftrp gained a stable enough playerbase, but 3 servers launching around the same time probs wouldnt go too well as there would be a huge split in the playerbase of each server

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
voted yes on the condition of different staff thank you

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
HAHAHA A SERIOUS EVENT IN HISTORY THAT KILLED MANY PEOPLE WOW

next we're gonna have the 'but bush did it' discussion. jesus.
I believe in the genociding of the cancer that plagues earth otherwise known as every human ever

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
voted yes on the condition of different staff thank you
you left us for HL2RP though so I guess you're definitely not part of the 'different staff' ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
is joke ok, oxy was the best

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
you left us for HL2RP though so I guess you're definitely not part of the 'different staff' ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
is joke ok, oxy was the best
I will be if the server directors aren't so cancerous that every time I open the ww3rp section I have to get a whole new series of chemotherapy ;))

I still have that lore I made with @silver too so