News After over a year of work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
god i miss the memes of the metropol elevator everyone all in the elevator trying to get at different stops

i'm glad for the ladder but half-hate what the meme has become
anything’s better than the death trap that was d47’s elevator

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
no more acid pit

im so disgusted

don't worry we can make holocaust jokes now instead

Ox5AZeP.jpg

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
i dont think camp deliverance has a way to get out if you fall into it the little ramp thing that used to be there on the old version isn't anymore so somebody's going to have to put props to get back up

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i dont think camp deliverance has a way to get out if you fall into it the little ramp thing that used to be there on the old version isn't anymore so somebody's going to have to put props to get back up
I don't think we'll be building another deliverance, it's right next to the (alledged - not sure which faction is using it) Civil Worker's underground basement. Like, yelling close.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
mfw 90% of all cab builds are built up on either c24 props or c24 textures

i'm not joking removing the c24 content will break every single one of the cab builds beyond repair
g0xo3k.png

all of the c24 content and shit's just been put in the collection i think because it's at the back which means it's just been re-added

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
g0xo3k.png

all of the c24 content and shit's just been put in the collection i think because it's at the back which means it's just been re-added
I readded it bc it broke the current event map set up

We will still be looking to heavily trim the content pack down, and those packs are big culprits.

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

We will still be looking to heavily trim the content pack down, and those packs are big culprits.

once i downloaded the c24 content and the d47 content, all the fucking errors from this map disappeared

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae

Removing the C24 packs is absolutely not the way to go, they're used for so many different things -- as I'm sure you've already been told. I can't voice myself enough when it comes to how integral they are not only for CAB, but equally for how often they're used in shops, mini-events and apartments -- especially the textures using sub material.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Removing the C24 packs is absolutely not the way to go, they're used for so many different things -- as I'm sure you've already been told. I can't voice myself enough when it comes to how integral they are not only for CAB, but equally for how often they're used in shops, mini-events and apartments -- especially the textures using sub material.
We need to trim the content pack for client performance, and again I stress that those packs are huge culprits.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
We need to trim the content pack for client performance, and again I stress that those packs are huge culprits.
Then I have to ask what clients are suffering so heavily, I've never had any issues with the packs even when running on absolutely terrible machines. The D47 pack isn't used as much as C24, though, so I've got no qualms with that one going.

Status
Not open for further replies.