Serious Bring Back WW3RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jas691

Nucleus
Nebulae
Why? If you liked WW3 RP where were you when the playercount was low daily? Where were you when there was supposed to be a final event but nobody could be bothered?

If people wanted it that badly, they'd have played and showed they wanted it when we had it.
Tsk.

Making a 'final event' in which you contribute a shitload of weapons to the playerbase that they can just get, not even needing any requisition, to s2k each others was a bad idea to beginn with.

You give us a 'byebye, the last days you will be having here wont matter' event.
Many thought to themselves "What even is the point?" still being in a 'in shock' phase, only a few of us managed to reach the 'denial phase', thinking this is a huge meme. But no, it was not a meme and we all had the certainty in our minds that whatever we do doesn't matter.
Roosebud couldn't be a SD anymore and there was no-one to replace him.

With that aside, I was always there and many others too when WW3RP was around.
I appreciated WW3RP and enjoyed it when it was there.
But the final days were not WW3RP, so, yea, I didn't show up then, nobody did eventually - it was not WW3RP.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Tsk.

Making a 'final event' in which you contribute a shitload of weapons to the playerbase that they can just get, not even needing any requisition, to s2k each others was a bad idea to beginn with.

You give us a 'byebye, the last days you will be having here wont matter' event.
Many thought to themselves "What even is the point?" still being in a 'in shock' phase, only a few of us managed to reach the 'denial phase', thinking this is a huge meme. But no, it was not a meme and we all had the certainty in our minds that whatever we do doesn't matter.
Roosebud couldn't be a SD anymore and there was no-one to replace him.

With that aside, I was always there and many others too when WW3RP was around.
I appreciated WW3RP and enjoyed it when it was there.
But the final days were not WW3RP, so, yea, I didn't show up then, nobody did eventually - it was not WW3RP.

There was a 3 month period where even I waited for the staff team of WW3 to do a finale event, it never happened.

Roosebud didn't have the time anymore and we didn't look for a replacement, it was obvious that the right decision was to bring the server to a close.

Reactions: List

Zekrop

Zanovich is my spirit animal
Nebulae
Slower long range combat is also how most firefights work in real warzones. Seeing how the gamemode emulates this to a certain degree, then I find it quite appropriate. It would also make firefights last longer rather than one sole dude wiping out everyone to show off his gametracker.

It's an overhaul that is worth trying, hypothetically speaking.
hey maybe if it was like a red orchestra or rising storm mechanich where one shot is one kill could slow things down as people would probably be more careful.

Or bigger maps.

Or play more games with me Wulfeh.

the kids keep asking why you left

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
even I waited for the staff team of WW3 to do a finale event, it never happened
tbh havent we just spent at least 16 pages bitching about how the staff team was corrupt as fuck, abused powers constantly and most of them are probably on a permanent staff black list that is half a mile long and wide thanks to the confession thread
sort of a bad idea to play wait and see with that formula

Zekrop

Zanovich is my spirit animal
Nebulae
i mean if we revive the server at this point it will probably boom for a week or two and then slowly die off.

ww3rp has a special place in my heart but the playerbase was the only thing keeping it alive. i think alot of people will just see it as ‘team deathmatch with extra steps’ and just find it not worth it.

i dont hate ww3rp i just dont want to see it die again

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
That unconventional warfare idea was pretty cool, and since the Glob vs Coal lore ended with a peace treaty for the invasion of a peninsula riddled with insurgents.......

gigi

Atom
Nebulae

This is what staff dealt with on a daily basis.

because you clearly have only the highest capability of us all to completely void personal biases and carry your judgements totally fairly and honestly

Husky

Nebulae
because you clearly have only the highest capability of us all to completely void personal biases and carry your judgements totally fairly and honestly
>Admin tells me to ban him
>I tell him to do it
>He refuses and tells me to do it.

Admins refused to do shit because they knew that if they did they got shat on by the entire fucking community. The playerbase was honestly the most toxic and hateful towards the staff as it could have been.

And you have the Gaul to turn around and blame me? Fuck you.

Jas691

Nucleus
Nebulae
>Admin tells me to ban him
>I tell him to do it
>He refuses and tells me to do it.

Admins refused to do shit because they knew that if they did they got shat on by the entire fucking community. The playerbase was honestly the most toxic and hateful towards the staff as it could have been.

And you have the Gaul to turn around and blame me? Fuck you.
I agree with you completly.

Husky, while I do agree with you, I have a better idea of how things could have played out.

You should have, in my opinion, done as he said; you still have the video to show who actually wanted the ban.

You expose a coward, ban someone who deserved it and thus it's a win-win.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Isn't it funny how the servers been closed for months and there's still drama around it that people care to argue about.
really gives your noggin' a joggin' when the hl2rp part of the community can reminisce about the times spent in LP, but all the WW3RP community does is carry on being a toxic mess of arguing and drama

Status
Not open for further replies.