Serious Christmas Appreciation Thread 2018

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
ok my turn.
these are just people that are on top of my thinking machine rn so i apologize if i didnt tag anyone else

@Isuckatgaming - im still salty your school pays for your minecraft server but you're one of my favourite danes ok

@Goatson - because there is a reason I rate you agree a lot on Current Affairs

@Plankster - Plank is the best anime character, change my mind

@Nicrobe - youre a cool guy, the only flaws is you liking spinach cake and you have a habit of locking swedes in wardrobes

@GhostKripp and @Shrike - idk what to type here really but you're definetely honourary swedes.

@+NOMAD+WARRIOR+ - Come back Roxy you whiskey cunt

@Leewise Chang - Best asian

also @Blackquill for the simple fact that he is @Blackquill and idk what else to mention

and also anyone who has nebbed my neb farms statuses

Reactions: List

Mistiare

Professional Pastebin Analyser
Nebulae
Don't really go on the servers anymore, but the following people deserve the best either way:

@Danny - I know we don't talk much, but it'd be great to catch up with you again soon. Loving the art and hope the education is going well.
@gExile - not sure if you'll see this, but still the best finnish man around - remember the hairy elephant cows.
@Irithyll - fucking tomahawks.
@>MJ - when's the next UNO stream wtf.
@Raouldukejnr - epic CIA man spotted in costa rica embargoing germany.
@BANE47 - one day we'll win a 2v2.
@Roosebud - loving the work so far, hopefully can work again with you in the future.
@Calamari - where's my hunt showdown pal.
@seal - I swear i'll get to gold in season 9.
@Lynx - I'm going to buy you another bubble waffle someday.
@Chester - stop breaking the fucking beds.
@Kurumi Nya - dayz is a bad game, change my mind.
@Stalker - appreciated the intro to HL2, shame I couldn't stick around - hope you're doing well.
@MetroPaun - those nostalgia videos brought back some memories, let's hope we can make some more in the future.
@Tiger - the recoil is way too high. Bring back the M24.
@SpaceInvader - csgo sometime?
@Blackquill - it's the fucking ww3 guy again. Honestly, keep up the good work though, don't know how you deal with it sometimes.
@Kai - maybe I'll play stardew someday.
@GenericPlayer - thanks for the great times in the soviets, hope you're doing well.
@Chromesthesia_ - i'll order you that kebab.
@Rarmir - where's lorcan...
@Jaggles - best spaniard tactician i've ever met.
@afric - it's a shame scapa flow never went through, hopefully can write some more lore with you in the future pal - was always a blast.
@PEGG LEGG - i'll let you know when ww3 returns.
@Poopship McGee - character development god.
@Gaben - as much as you spammed me for custom scripts, we had some good times. Hope you're doing well man.
@Alon - alon balon.
@Bio "flusha" Junior - hop on discord sometime my man.
@Powley - when we recording your next rap famalam.
@char - still appreciate that Lindybeige recommendation, have been watching ever since.
@Mendel - have you finished that fucking turkey sandwich yet.

Sorry if I forgot or failed to add you, some of you guys are amazing and honestly there are too many people to tag on here. Staff, keep up the good work - I know how tiresome some of it can be. Everyone here deserves a great 2019, hopefully I'll be back and more active in the community by then.

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly guys, this is what I love about this community and why I ultimately came back (even just as a player and only in part).

Drama flares from time to time - people lash out, say stupid shit and it ends up in a big blowout but then everyone calms down, things get explained and life carries on with people patching shit up and continuing to game. Most communities would literally break apart but Neb just tends to fix it and carry on.

I'm glad this is how it works.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Honestly guys, this is what I love about this community and why I ultimately came back (even just as a player and only in part).

Drama flares from time to time - people lash out, say stupid shit and it ends up in a big blowout but then everyone calms down, things get explained and life carries on with people patching shit up and continuing to game. Most communities would literally break apart but Neb just tends to fix it and carry on.

I'm glad this is how it works.

I never knew you as staff but you've always held an amazing reputation, even when you weren't active in the past.

I'm thoroughly glad that you're back, Rabid. Thank you for being around. Ɛ>

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
@Zak is a stupid cunt i hate him

@RabidMaggot93 my new best friend

@Powley your attempts at recreating dingo-5 are laughable but admirable.....

@egg keep being you kid

@Blackquill you get more shit than you deserve

@Hoovie забіць сябе гопнік

@ramsgater @GenericPlayer @afric @Gaben @otherww3rpboys you guys are retards sometimes but mostly cool

@char moi japanese gurlfriend wishes you a merry christmas

@Roosebud stop saying the n word over steam please

probably forgot others