News JIDAI | Announcement & Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
No man, the cop was literally encouraging them to run and saying 'HEY, RUN FOR FREEDOM' like being super sweet, rebels ran by them without no issue. Gang of vorts saw him and all 3 s2k me'd.
They didn't see that yelling. The group ahead of them didn't tell them about the yelling.

All they saw was a cop there, with his gun in his hand, and hadn't been told about any change of RoE.

Like I said; while it was unnecessary, I can't exactly blame them for doing it. It was just a mistake and I see absolutely no reason to be blowing it up.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
They didn't see that yelling. The group ahead of them didn't tell them about the yelling.

All they saw was a cop there, with his gun in his hand, and hadn't been told about any change of RoE.

Like I said; while it was unnecessary, I can't exactly blame them for doing it. It was just a mistake and I see absolutely no reason to be blowing it up.

Chez literally spots this cop, and sees all these rebels running by (Chez being the vortigaunt in the white labcoat).

:/

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

Chez literally spots this cop, and sees all these rebels running by (Chez being the vortigaunt in the white labcoat).

:/

Again; it was a mistake made in a heated moment. There had been no official announcement saying there was any change in RoE, so I don't at all blame them for opening fire when a cop runs up to them with their gun in hand.

Stop trying to make more out of the situation than you need to; it was an honest mistake in an extremely heated scenario, with OTA and cops being scattered all throughout the city.

sots

community bear
Nebulae
i really love what we've got going day one, training my martial arts student army @MaelRadecs and @smell yer maw at the moment, to destroy the chinese hoards and getting into street brawls has been so much fun, shout out to the people playing the chinese since even though theyre definitely the underdogs it makes for a great dynamic, and p2l and roll fighting has both been working great, aint seen a hint of LOOC saltiness yet

i hope it doesnt lose momentum

e: also this
gnx9YkA.jpg

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Everyone seems committed, cops (even though this isn't exactly an "event"!) have been fantastic.

This is really what we needed to happen and I'm so glad everyone pulled through for it.

Reactions: List

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
i really love what we've got going day one, training my martial arts student army @MaelRadecs and @smell yer maw at the moment, to destroy the chinese hoards and getting into street brawls has been so much fun, shout out to the people playing the chinese since even though theyre definitely the underdogs it makes for a great dynamic, and p2l and roll fighting has both been working great, aint seen a hint of LOOC saltiness yet

e: also this
gnx9YkA.jpg
those Cantonese bastards won't know what hit em...

Nebulae
i gotta say, i fucking love the city 8 cops

props to these guys for being so laid back and chill

got into a small fight, and i got to pay a fine, not just get my ass kicked as normal, i fucking love city 8 bro

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae

in all seriousness

it was a very tense moment, and i was under no impression there would be s2rp or s2k, nor would we be interacting with cops at all, we were thinking we'd be out of the sewers and in RB6

so unfortunately when I see a cop coming at me, despite them letting rebels go past, I chalk it up to them being confused and walking up to me to pretty much get a cleaner shot

in the end had I known they just wanted to RP I'd probably have been okay with it but, as I said, I had no clue, and I really wasn't going to risk getting mowed down mid event

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
i gotta say, i fucking love the city 8 cops

props to these guys for being so laid back and chill

got into a small fight, and i got to pay a fine, not just get my ass kicked as normal, i fucking love city 8 bro
was one of the cops here, it's how it should have always been tbh

overly strict civil protection isn't and has never been immersive, it actually just makes shit dreadfully boring and i'm glad we're taking things like joseon so far and enforcing rules more leniently to allow the flow of rp to continue

Nebulae
was one of the cops here, it's how it should have always been tbh

overly strict civil protection isn't and has never been immersive, it actually just makes shit dreadfully boring and i'm glad we're taking things like joseon so far and enforcing rules more leniently to allow the flow of rp to continue

thanks for the experience

thought id lose a well developed character over a bit of side-beef with a director

this has been one of the few experiences ive had so far, and its safe to say, im immersed and loving it

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Also I took the MP7 and gave it back, I did NOT expect those vorts to S2K you and in the rush, knicked them.

I got told to drop it and it's deleted. Sorry about that. :(

I got told to, not out of the goodness of my heart but regardless.

left out the part where you sprinted over to the cops corpse and minge grabbed his MP7 though

no, I didn’t. I was held accountable and the item was deleted, as should other people be held accountable for the things they do.

it’s long over with and I don’t think it’ll amount to anything, which is sad

Status
Not open for further replies.