Shit that happened in your school(s)

Zekrop

Zanovich is my spirit animal
Nebulae
Every maths teacher I ever had was a fucking cunt and I wished to kill them, but all my English teachers were really great. Great methods of teaching and very engaging.
My Maths teachers are all surprisingly cool, my friggin Dutch teachers are the ones to ruin my school career. Or friggin art teachers.

Nebulae
Every maths teacher I ever had was a fucking cunt and I wished to kill them, but all my English teachers were really great. Great methods of teaching and very engaging.

Teachers IMO are a mixed bag mainly due to experience and general trust a teacher is willing to have with students. Experience tells teachers how to act in some cases or how to make a lesson interesting for an age, while trust encourages responsibility and not abusing power you have. You can have a experienced teacher yet not allow simple things like chargers in class or use of phones to assist in lessons. Personally, my sociology teacher is a fucking boring asshat who disallowed the use of above examples and then some (4 hours with him and he doesn't even allow something as much as a 5 minute breather to wake people up.) Nobody likes him and whenever he leaves literally everyone stops pretending to work and just talks to each other.At a previous point, half the class was below his wondering whether they should go to the lesson or not.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
One of the shop class teachers tripped, landed on a table saw, and partially disemboweled himself. He lived but that was probably pretty fucked up to see, I wasn't in the class when it happened though.

Slightly autistic kid got suspended for threatening to shoot up the school after someone dumped milk on his head.

Another guy showed up to school high off his ass, went to the library which was on the third floor, and chucked a computer through one of the plate glass windows. He tried to throw more but the librarian stopped him and called the cops.

Once a month we'd have drug sniffing dogs search the school. Once someone got busted for having a fuckton of fentanyl along with some weed and shit.

The locker next to mine had a broken lock that opened if you jiggled it the right way, people used it as a drop point for selling drugs.

Some aspie from one of the special needs classes killed himself accidentally by burning down his house and the school made a big deal about providing grief counseling despite like three people even knowing he existed.

Sometimes I'd just show up to my first period TV Productions class and just walk out of school afterwards cause I couldn't be fucked.

Speaking of, for a project in that class we had to do some kinda spooky video project, I decided to go for kind of a Steven King inspired thing where it was really repetitive to catch people off guard as I ranted in a monotone about life being pointless. After purposefully making everyone bored I suddenly pull a gun and fucking killed myself to add shock value, and somehow one of the loser tryhard kids interpreted this as me making a "cry for help" or some bullshit and told the school counselor. Spent the next hour trying to convince her I wasn't actually suicidal and it was just for the project.

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
One of the shop class teachers tripped, landed on a table saw, and partially disemboweled himself. He lived but that was probably pretty fucked up to see, I wasn't in the class when it happened though.

only just started reading your post and WHAT THE FUCK

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Holy fuck.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Some aspie from one of the special needs classes killed himself accidentally by burning down his house and the school made a big deal about providing grief counseling despite like three people even knowing he existed.
HAHAHA

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
After purposefully making everyone bored I suddenly pull a gun and fucking killed myself to add shock value, and somehow one of the loser tryhard kids interpreted this as me making a "cry for help" or some bullshit and told the school counselor. Spent the next hour trying to convince her I wasn't actually suicidal and it was just for the project.
That reminds me, in German class on Holocaust Remembrance Day we watched the movie "Die Welle". In one of the final scenes this really fucking stupid kid shoots himself, but the scene is so fucking stupidly shot.
Anyways, one of my mates laughed out loudly when that scene played, and afterwards he got so much shit from our teacher and was sent to the principal. Now all our teachers think he's a sadist and he rarely shows up to school.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
That reminds me, in German class on Holocaust Remembrance Day we watched the movie "Die Welle". In one of the final scenes this really fucking stupid kid shoots himself, but the scene is so fucking stupidly shot.
Anyways, one of my mates laughed out loudly when that scene played, and afterwards he got so much shit from our teacher and was sent to the principal. Now all our teachers think he's a sadist and he rarely shows up to school.
Reminds me of the ending to "Of Mice and Men". We watched this 80s movie adaptation of it and the ending was comically abrupt, and everyone lost their shit when it happened.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
tell me more, maybe I know of it
Kid shoots another kid, then the actor proceeds to overdo it a shitton and pushes the gun down his fucking throat and firing, completely missing the brain, but apparently it kille dhim instantly cuz movie magic.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Might have been shot a bit shit but the movie is still fantastic and the final scene tense.

I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Kid shoots another kid, then the actor proceeds to overdo it a shitton and pushes the gun down his fucking throat and firing, completely missing the brain, but apparently it kille dhim instantly cuz movie magic.
oh I thought it was a movie about a kid filming himself masturbating to the thoughts of his crush, which got leaked by his mom lending the camera to a few classmates. He ended up being bullied, went to the docks to shoot himself. Dude cried, lowered the gun. The scene zoomed out as a boat came crossing before he suddenly shot himself.

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
my friend once fucked a snowman and recorded our classroom when lesson started
he disobeyed school rules and got punished