Shit that happened in your school(s)

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
some kiddo tried burning my first ever school down

oh and yeah, someone transitioned from female to male, and were not allowed to use she/her pronouns lol

Reactions: List

Zekrop

Zanovich is my spirit animal
Nebulae
On my sisters school a teacher got arrested for shoplifting. He now teaches on my school (appearently)

a guy in my school punched another one and it went viral on a dutch video website (dumpert)

teacher got suspended because he asked for nudes on my school

girl pissed her pants during break

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
When I was in 8th grade one of my classmates died due to an aneurysm. Happened shortly after he'd gotten knocked down playing football outside our classroom. Died on the bus on his way home. Fortunately, I didn't live far from the school, so I didn't have to take the bus, thus wasn't there when it actually happened.

It felt somewhat unreal, that the guy next to me was suddenly gone. We had a child psychiatrist and everything in the class. Though the worst was his parents contacting our class and my classmates in private - for closure that we couldn't give.

Last edited:

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
When I was in 8th grade one of my classmates died due to an aneurysm. Happened shortly after he'd gotten knocked down playing football outside, our. Died on the bus on his way home. Fortunately, I didn't live far from the school, so I didn't have to take the bus, thus wasn't there when it actually happened.

It felt somewhat unreal, that the guy next to me was suddenly gone. We had a child psychiatrist and everything in the class. Though the worst was his parents contacting our class and my classmates in private - for closure that we couldn't give.
that's fucked up man

all these light hearted stories in the thread and all of a sudden a hitta fucking dies

rest in peace young :heyzeus: theres a heaven for a g

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
When I was in 8th grade one of my classmates died due to an aneurysm. Happened shortly after he'd gotten knocked down playing football outside, our. Died on the bus on his way home. Fortunately, I didn't live far from the school, so I didn't have to take the bus, thus wasn't there when it actually happened.

yfw and mfw
173.jpg

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae

holy shit, that is horrible.
[doublepost=1483991937][/doublepost]Well, in other news... I barely knew this thread existed so I guess I'll give one of my stories from school..

(This didn't happen in a class we were in, but we were outside the class in the open tech space so keep in mind that the story is from another person who saw it happen in the class)
A girl in the class next to ours was using a thing called a Pillar Drill and her friend kept tickling her, so she kept going 'No, No, stop it!' between laughing. The girl tickling her got told off by the Teacher who was irish, so no one really took him seriously. Then the girl ran over and tickled under her armpits while she was pulling the Pillar Drill down into the piece of wood she was working on, and when she got tickled her arms let go of the Pillar Drill and as she turned really quickly, her hair whipped into the Pillar Drill which was still on and her Ponytail got caught in the spin cycle, meaning she literally got turned into a Kebab. It started ripping her hair out of her scalp as she screeched to high fucking heaven.

The teacher kicked the Emergency Stop button which was under the desk he was sat at, and luckily she didn't lose much hair, but blood was pouring out of where some of her hair had been ripped out of her Scalp. We were all watching as he got carted out in a Wheelchair with a massive ass stack of paper towels on her head which were literally soaked with Blood, it was actually quite sickening, as I was only 14 when this happened. It was especially horrifying because one of the teachers had a ball of bloody hair in her hand.
I can't really remember how long she spent in Hospital, but when she came back people were bullying her because they had to cut a lot of her hair off when they treated her in the Hospital.

Fucking disgusting.

The Dinosir

Proton
Nebulae
On the last week of school in December, one of the 'super-cool thug lyfe' kids at my school thought it'd be edgy to kick the door to the bathrooms in (like the one from the corridor, not individual stalls).

Now, the latches on the doors at my school have long been fucked from constant door slamming and the like, and the door swung wide open to reveal one of the awkward autistic lower graders ( he had to be like eleven or twelve ) taking a shit... in the middle of the floor.

Anyways. I casually watched from afar as they burst out laughing and let the door swing itself closed. Now whilst taking a shit in the middle of the floor isn't necessarily normal in the first place, you'd at least expect him to rush the fuck out or hide or some shit in embarrassment... Well he didn't. After a casual ten minutes of me and my friend speaking, he walks out of the bathrooms as though nothing happened... Which he probably could have gotten away with if he hadn't left the fucking shit on the floor.

This is like the third time this has happened at my school, different people each time I believe. Do parents not teach their kids what a toilet is anymore or some shit?

arttu

roleplay finland
Nebulae
holy shit, that is horrible.
[doublepost=1483991937][/doublepost]Well, in other news... I barely knew this thread existed so I guess I'll give one of my stories from school..

(This didn't happen in a class we were in, but we were outside the class in the open tech space so keep in mind that the story is from another person who saw it happen in the class)
A girl in the class next to ours was using a thing called a Pillar Drill and her friend kept tickling her, so she kept going 'No, No, stop it!' between laughing. The girl tickling her got told off by the Teacher who was irish, so no one really took him seriously. Then the girl ran over and tickled under her armpits while she was pulling the Pillar Drill down into the piece of wood she was working on, and when she got tickled her arms let go of the Pillar Drill and as she turned really quickly, her hair whipped into the Pillar Drill which was still on and her Ponytail got caught in the spin cycle, meaning she literally got turned into a Kebab. It started ripping her hair out of her scalp as she screeched to high fucking heaven.

The teacher kicked the Emergency Stop button which was under the desk he was sat at, and luckily she didn't lose much hair, but blood was pouring out of where some of her hair had been ripped out of her Scalp. We were all watching as he got carted out in a Wheelchair with a massive ass stack of paper towels on her head which were literally soaked with Blood, it was actually quite sickening, as I was only 14 when this happened. It was especially horrifying because one of the teachers had a ball of bloody hair in her hand.
I can't really remember how long she spent in Hospital, but when she came back people were bullying her because they had to cut a lot of her hair off when they treated her in the Hospital.

Fucking disgusting.
jesus man

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
i said this once and i'll say it again
do ya'll go to schools in brooklyn or why does that shite happen so often? most that happens in my school is a beatdown and that happens VERY rarely

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
i said this once and i'll say it again
do ya'll go to schools in brooklyn or why does that shite happen so often? most that happens in my school is a beatdown and that happens VERY rarely
Let's remember that I go to one of the worst schools in the country. Like, when the government evaluates schools mine has been in the bottom ten for as long as I can remember.

Which is not surprising considering that people drive motorcycles INSIDE the school buildings, that people have been caught selling drugs and alcohol in the school area, people have died here, people have tried to STOP THE DAMN TRAIN on multiple occasions, and the racial tensions are high as fuck due to us being placed in classes with arabs who barely know English.

And that's pretty much a regular week. (Except the dying part.)