Shit that happened in your school(s)

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
Had some chavvy guy spray paint his first name on the schools wall. He failed to spell his first name.

Found out like 6 weeks later he went to prison for knifing some kid over a kebab or something.

Reactions: List

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i guess it's just me that's had a depressed pregnant woman who quit the job the first year, an incomprehensible indian woman the second year and a 50 year old gay australian guy who is incredibly overweight for the third, then
I know your post is old but idc

Last year we had this kind of apprentice teacher who did lessons with us and she was bad at it
Her supervisor - our actual teacher for that class - asked us to give her constructive criticism and suggest what she could do better and so we did

Next week her lessons were cancelled and we hear from our teacher that she quit

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
They actually are trying to stop trains. Pile up a bunch of shit on the tracks to try and make it stop. They have succeded once or twice.
yeah happens once in a while here too

retards drop huge concrete blocks on train tracks, train derails, people die, retards get fucking destroyed

Wesdo

Proton
Nebulae
Let's remember that I go to one of the worst schools in the country. Like, when the government evaluates schools mine has been in the bottom ten for as long as I can remember.

Which is not surprising considering that people drive motorcycles INSIDE the school buildings, that people have been caught selling drugs and alcohol in the school area, people have died here, people have tried to STOP THE DAMN TRAIN on multiple occasions, and the racial tensions are high as fuck due to us being placed in classes with arabs who barely know English.

And that's pretty much a regular week. (Except the dying part.)
do you live in malmö??

Nebulae
> be me, coolest kid in school
> shit bandit
> Throw shit at teacher XDDDD
> Plan against autistic kid
> True story

An amalgamation of about 3 shitty green text stories I recall.

Chippo man is the best fucking story, prove me wrong, you can't.

As for OP, I once broke* a teachers back out of sheer stupidity. I was still in primary school when it happened and if I remember it was because I wanted pissed beyond the sane point, and ended up jumping on her from behind. I was pretty fat then and, lord knows how to this day how I did it, I broke her back. Luckily because I was a little shit she didn't press or anything, and I ended up having to apologize to her instead.

Apart from that, not much else thats interesting. Im in my last year now and the most I've seen are SJWs whining about the God Emperor himself before and after he won. Most teachers were pissed or upset even, though, like clockwork, most were upset when we voted to leave too.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
some neo-nazi with swastika tattoos shouted at some black people "YOU'RE GUNNA REGRET THAT WHEN I SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL TOMORROW YOU FUCKING :heyzeus:" and then the following night posted shotguns on facebook

he was arrested

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I just remembered this when I was taking a shit.

I was in PE in year 11, when we come back after the hour of whatever we did (I did gym, most did football) in the changing rooms, we had a report someone had their wallet stollen which they said had about 100 quid inside by another kid in the room so we had to empty our bags. Everyone was pretty much clean, however the chavvy kid next to me poured out his bag and if was 99% condoms.

Equil

sad
Nebulae

I was in PE in year 11, when we come back after the hour of whatever we did (I did gym, most did football) in the changing rooms, we had a report someone had their wallet stollen which they said had about 100 quid inside by another kid in the room so we had to empty our bags. Everyone was pretty much clean, however the chavvy kid next to me poured out his bag and if was 99% condoms.
Can I ask what school you went to, Same shit has happened to me in my secondary school

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Ah not the same school, just I finished Gym and had to open by backpack in front of teachers and all my condoms fell out
This kid had like 70~ condoms I shit you not, think his mom worked/had good relationships with nurses so he got them for free

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Someone's phone got stolen last school i went to during a sports class.

Suspect never found and she had to get a new phone.