Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
1574386417515836490746197595197.jpg

Good job they nearly kicked me out of class LMAO

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
Pre-purchase Half-Life: Alyx now to receive the Half-Life: Breen singleplayer expansion at no extra cost!
With Valve Index technology, you can be completely immersed in grabbing and restraining small, anti-civil children with our new physics engine: Grooming Standard™.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Pre-purchase Half-Life: Alyx now to receive the Half-Life: Breen singleplayer expansion at no extra cost!
With Valve Index technology, you can be completely immersed in grabbing and restraining small, anti-civil children with our new physics engine: Grooming Standard™.

sexually assault citizens and get blacklisted with all new groping technology

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
pizza time: union edition

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
sexually assault citizens and get blacklisted with all new groping technology

Dear user 'MaXenzie',

We, at Valve, believe it is important that there is a sense of progression to tie in with the gameplay of Half-Life™: Breen.

As such, we have decided to make the 'Grope' and 'Non-Consensual Insertion' abilities not available to the player immediately. In doing so, we hope to let the player truly feel in tune with the main character as he slowly develops his deviant attitudes towards old-world concepts such as the 'age of consent'.
We hope you understand.

Regards,
Customer Service.

DeToXic

Neutrino
Nebulae
I wonder what will happen to the costum lore most HL2RP servers are built on when the game releases...

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Valve are massive cockheads honestly they only ever drop Half-Life games when they can create a new meta, next Half-Life game 2035 when you can transfer your conscience directly into your computer.
aa0bb28b3b1fd2579676424426525bde.png

d84.jpg

WAGEY WAGEY LOW GPU SETTINGS
You could probably get away with it if you overclock gamerman

Topfun

Neutrino
Nebulae
My favorite part of Half Life:Alyx is the part where you needed to wait for 7 minutes becasue of the zero point energy gun cutscene.

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
UG5pZU7.png

Apparently I can also run it (by a notch), but my PC also doesn't meet the minimum requirements for HL:A... hmmmmmmmmm